Published on Dribbble / ui | JT Grauke
I’ve mentioned before how I believe Sketch organization goes a long way at efficiency in design. It’s obviously not a silver bullet, but I have never regretted taking the time to plan and set up text styles, layer styles, and symbols.
Now you can get your hands on the template that I use every time I start a new project! It’s been one of my goals to release a Sketch product and I’m so thrilled to finally see it out in the wild.
The @[742099:Sidecar] community has already been so supportive and I appreciate all the great feedback.
Here’s a little bit more about the product and everything you get for a mere $36:
Design webpages quickly in Sketch using a flexible, organized system that’s based on the template Focus Lab uses for UX/UI work. With this pre-designed but completely customizable template, you can change text styles and colors easily from a single place to apply automatically throughout the entire design structure.
– Sketch Version: Created with Sketch 46
– Detailed Text Styles are set up: h1 through h6, button, paragraph, and blockquote styles for a total 165 Text Styles
– Color Palette set up as Layer Styles for quickly updating your document
– Includes an example UI Kit
– Button symbols
– Wordmark and Logo symbols
– Checkbox and Radio symbols
– Input and Select symbols
– Symbols are resizable
– Includes examples of how to set up icons
– You are buying the design system, not the brand or UI elements in the system
– Uses Avenir font, which comes on all Macs
– Includes instructional video