3 Step Overview of Quant-UX
1. Design ? 2. Test ? 3. Analyse
Quant-UX is one of the most complete prototyping solutions on the market – rather than using one tool for wireframes, another to create app flows, and yet another for user testing… Quant-UX does it all in one place.
1. Design ?
- Import designs from Sketch or Photoshop:
- Or create wireframes using prebuilt widgets (from Material Design to Bootstrap) for a faster design process:
- Also, link screens together to create a full app flow.
2. Test ?
- Everything in Quant-UX, from text boxes to buttons, is fully interactive – so you can create fully functional prototypes to test on your users right away:
- Run your prototype on a mobile devices using the QR Code, and automatically record how your prototype is being used.
- Create A/B tests to see how users react to changes in your app:
3. Analyse ?
- Play back video recordings to see exactly how your app was used. See the video play on the left, and track user events on the right:
- Set up ‘tasks’ to see if the user completed specific actions during usability testing:
- Analyse heat maps, gestures, user journeys, and much more:
? The aim of this post was to provide a quick overview of Quant-UX. However, there are lots more features in this excellent tool, check them out on the Quant-UX website: