HomeNewsInvisible secret that separates great UI from a good ones

Invisible secret that separates great UI from a good ones



Published on | Prototyping: From UX to Front End — Medium Aleksandar Pleško unsplash.com It’s been 8 months since I moved to the foreign Country. Since than, I had to use a lot of “unknown language” mobile apps in order to get different kind of information and “survive”. The thing is that, in the beginning I was not able to use 95 % of them, at all. I mean, how can I? Without basic knowledge of language, navigations sounds almost impossible. However, the other 5 % of the apps I easily

Featured articles on Prototypr: