InVision in 3 Steps
Essentially, InVision uses images you have already created, and links them together into clickable prototypes.
1. Import your Screens ? 2. Create Clickable Hotspots ? 3. Share and Comment
1. Import your screens ?
- InVision uses existing images exported from Photoshop or Sketch:
- Drag and drop images from your computer into InVision in the browser:
2. Create clickable hotspots ?
- Click and drag to create clickable areas on your wireframes that link to different screens:
- Link screens together and add gestures to create a fully clickable prototype:
3. Share and comment ?
- Share with anyone via email:
- Receive feedback directly on your wireframe images:
Hope this gave you a general overview, but InVision does lots more too – check out the rest of the library resources ?